Wednesday 26 March 2014

Hayao Miyazaki's

Hayao Miyazaki... he is a great director ! I like one of his movie that I already watch it, the title of the movie is 'Spirited Away'. From the first I hear the title I already get excited and curious about this movie, because spirit means like a ghost and away means like remove. Spirited Away is a Anime Movie so this movie just an animation. Spirited Away is a movie about a young girl named 'Chihiro' moved to other city with her parents. In the middle of their journey to the new city they got lost and they found an abandoned theme park. Her parents smell a good taste from the inside the theme park and they found a lot of food. Her parents eat like they never eat before, Chihiro told them to stop but they won't. So Chihiro go to take a walk at the theme park. She found a bath house, but when she want to cross the bridge she met a young boy name Haku to go away and leave that place. When Chihiro go back to her parents, they changed into a pigs. Chihiro is scared and she want to cross the river, the river full of water already. Haku tells her everything, he told Chihiro that she already got stuck at the Spirit World.



If you want to know what's going on next, you can watch this film. I really sorry I don't have the link of this movie because I watched this film at my school. 

Hayao Miyazaki create 1 more his Anime Movie that called 'The Wind Rises'. This movie is his Final Masterpiece, I think he won't make another Anime Movie again. I really want to watch this movie because I think his movie would be awesome. This movie won and was nominated for severals award, including nomination for the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature, The Golden Globe Award for Best Foreign Language Film, and The Japan Academy Prize for Animation of the Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment