Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Curious Me

Hey mate ! This is my first post at my blog. I want to discuss about my first blog title is "Curious Hans" pretty cool right ? B-) This title shows my personality combined with my name, Yeah ! My name is Hans and I am curious guy. I choose this title because I like it too. This title really shows my identity, it shows that I really curious to something i want to know.

My blog is about the curious me. I really curious about anything that I interested to. For instance, I likes music very much and I curious about it. I will tell a little story about when i got very curious about music. At the past, I go to mall for relax and watch movies. After i buy a ticket for the movies I hear a song that I like but I don't know what is that song, I get curious to that song... I really want to know what is that song. So, i go to ask to the worker in the cinema and finally i know that song, that song is MKTO - Thank You. If you want to listen to that song you can search it at youtube :p ! I'm just joking, this the link if you get curious you can just click the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0gtzHJphVg ! By the way, that's a little story of my experience when I really get curious. Maybe its a little bit embarrassed but I don't mind when I really get curious about something ! At least i got it i'll do it ! 

That's all from my first post at my blogging. I hope you guys enjoy my blog and will be more post about this curious Hans. Um..well, so I hope you enjoyed ! Thank You ! <-- MKTO

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hans
    You have included a nice music link to explain your ideas about your identity. Excellent choice! My feedback would be to check your grammar and punctuation: i should be "I" and the verb tense should be mostly present simple except for when you are telling the story inthe past simple tense.

    I also like the way you integrate the word 'curious' in your blog.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hans,i like your themes, you have a good idea, you put a link and it looks nice

    ReplyDelete